Kreative Blogger Award
Pug Life has been extremely kind and has passed on the Kreative Blogger Award to Treats a la Bark. Thank you so much 🙂
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
Here are 7 things about me and Rufio.
1. I have just turned 24 yrs old.
2. Rufio’s morning ritual involves staying in bed until everyone is up (he refuses to get up otherwise) then getting his breakfast and then running back to bed for a post-breakfast nap!
3. I am a vegetarian and have been for almost 10 years now.
4. Rufio’s favourite game is Hide and Seek! He hates losing though!
5. I am going to Europe in June to skip most of winter!
6. Rufio looooves other dogs and wrestling with them! He has an obsession with Dachshunds. He seems to be mesmerised by them.
7. I love Rufio with all my heart. I see him as my son. I am also guilty of letting him sleep in the bed with me cause I love his cuddles.
As the rules state, I would like to pass the Kreative Blogger award onto the following 7 bloggers. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blogs!
- Pretty Fluffy
- Sausage & Sanchez
- Mamma Biscuit
- Two Black Dogs
- You’re addicted to pugs
- Puppy Tales
- Ammo the Dachshund
In other news, we picked up the products from Brandog yesterday. It was great to finally meet the wonderful people behind the brand that I have been purchasing for Rufio. Cannot wait till the shoot next week and we’re keeping our fingers crossed for some good weather!
We also got asked to sponsor a pet photography workshop down in Melbourne by the multi awarded animal photographer and director of Wet Nose Fotos, Shannon Plummer. What’s even better is that they’ve teamed up with the dedicated volunteers at Homeless Hounds who will supply a plethora of dogs available for adoption for attendees to practice with at the workshop. It’s win-win! Participants will have the opportunity to not only practice on a variety of dogs breeds, but also various obedience and energy levels. We are thrilled to be sponsoring this great event and will be donating whatever we can.
We took the usual trip to the local Organic Farmers Markets to pick up some more organic ingredients this morning. I love the hustle bustle of people getting breakfast, picking up their fruits and vegetables and all the while supporting local farmers.
Here is our featured shelter pup today who is in need of a forever home and the love and cuddles he deserves. His name is Barney, a 2 year old Border Collie X who is located at Doggie Rescue. Please contact email@example.com if you know someone who can help save this gorgeous dog.