DIY Father’s Day Memory Board
So Father’s Day is literally around the corner and there has been nothing really out there that has caught my eye as a suitable present. I think hand made presents are always a lot more thoughtful so thought a memory board would be nice! Something nice for your Father’s desk at work! This is super easy but still looks really nice and you can alter bits to better suit your Father’s style.
Here is what you will need:
- Old photo frame
- Some small photos of your choice
- An old watch (can be working or not – depends how organised your Father is! I got mine from a thrift shop for a few dollars)
- Mini pegs (mine are from Typo)
- A nice hand written note
2. Tie the twine into a knot at one corner of the frame.
4. Keep wrapping the twine around the frame making sure it is as tight as possible.
5. Finish the last wrap by bringing the end towards the first knot made in the top corner.
6. Finish by tying a knot together with the starting knot.
7. Start attaching photos (or anything else that you like) around the frame with the mini pegs.
8. Finish it off by writing a nice hand – written note and attach it to the frame. And you’re done!